Our wrist doctors at Vero Orthopaedics are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of wrist injuries and conditions.
Wrist pain can be the result of a condition that has transpired over time or from overuse injuries like tendonitis (medically referred to as tendinitis), carpal tunnel syndrome, and arthritis, or as the result of an injury from an accidental fall or recent sports injury, such as a fracture or sprain.
In some circumstances, and if not identified early on, conditions such as tendonitis and carpal tunnel may create extreme bone, joint, and tendon discomfort, making wrist surgery a possible treatment option to relieving your wrist pain.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of wrist pain, it may be time to see a wrist doctor before your symptoms worsen.
- Increased joint pain, thumb pain, and tingling or numbness in the hand and forearm
- Swelling or significant bruising in the wrist, around the joint, or over the forearm
- Inability to carry, open, or twist objects
- Difficulty straightening your wrist
At Vero Orthopaedics, we understand that pain in the wrist can make simple, everyday actions difficult.
To consult with a wrist doctor at Vero Orthopaedics, please schedule an appointment online or call (772) 569-2330.
Click here to learn more about our Hand Center.
Why choose Vero Orthopaedics?
Our wrist doctors and surgeons at Vero Orthopaedics have completed additional training specifically in the hand and wrist. With this advanced training, Dr. Erin Forest, Dr. Joao (Joe) Panattoni, Dr. Paul Paterson, Dr. Seth Coren, Dr. John Peden, and Dr. Barry Garcia have the experience and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your wrist injury or condition individually to your needs.
- This is a blank field to keep the View from flagging an error. The specialty doctor listings are handled in the attachments.