Our hip doctors at Vero Orthopaedics are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of hip injuries and conditions.
Hip pain can be the result of a condition that has developed over time, such as bursitis and arthritis, or of a recent hip injury, such as a hip fracture or hip dislocation.
In some cases, and if not detected early, conditions such as hip bursitis and hip arthritis may create extreme bone and joint discomfort, making surgery a credible option for relieving your hip pain.
The most frequent causes for pain in the hip can be related to an orthopaedic condition that has emerged over time.
Signs and symptoms of hip pain include:
- Joint pain felt in the front of the hip, along the outside of the hip, in the groin, or over the buttock area
- Discomfort and swelling in the thigh and knee
- Joint inflammation or hip muscle spasms, which may cause fluid accumulation in the hip joint
- Limping or the inability to walk comfortably on the affected side
- Inability to bend or rotate the hip
- Soreness and the feeling of the hip throbbing while sleeping or resting
- Fever, redness, and warmth—which are signs of infection
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, you may have a hip condition, such as hip osteoarthritis, hip bursitis, hip arthritis, or an injury like a fractured hip, dislocated hip, hip flexor injury, or labral tear.
At Vero Orthopaedics, we understand that pain in the hip can make everyday tasks difficult.
To consult with a hip doctor at Vero Orthopaedics, please schedule an appointment online or call (772) 569-2330.
Why choose Vero Orthopaedics?
Our hip doctors and surgeons at Vero Orthopaedics have completed additional training specifically in the hip. With this advanced training, Dr. Jason Stack, Dr. Alfredo Arrojas, Dr. Daniel Plessl, Dr. John Peden, Dr. Seth Coren, Dr. Barry Garcia, Dr. William Kane, and Dr. Aaron Howell have the experience and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your hip injury or condition individually to your needs.
- This is a blank field to keep the View from flagging an error. The specialty doctor listings are handled in the attachments.