Michele Ofner, M.D.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Ofner, please click below.
Dr. Michele Ofner specializes in a wide variety of neurological disorders. Her interest is in general neurology with a focus on epilepsy and peripheral neuropathy. She provides comprehensive care in common neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, headaches, and many other neurological disorders. Dr. Ofner completed her undergraduate work at the University of California Irvine. She went on to complete medical school at Albany Medical College. Dr. Ofner then completed her internship and residency in adult neurology at the University of South Florida.
Dr. Ofner enjoys many activities including swimming, beachcombing, painting, and family activities. Dr. Ofner, new to Vero Beach, looks forward to the opportunity to continue to provide compassionate and comprehensive neurological care.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Internal Medicine Preliminary Year: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Neurology Residency: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Treasure Coast