Dr. Amber Morra is a fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon, specializing in the treatment of complex foot and ankle disorders. Dedicated to helping patients get back on their feet quickly and safely, Dr. Morra joined Vero Orthopaedics & Neurology in 2019. She has expertise in optimally managing conditions conservatively and also has the ability to advance to surgical intervention when necessary.
She specializes in a wide variety of foot and ankle conditions, ranging from bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, sports injuries, arthroscopic surgery, cartilage repair, stem cells, ligament and tendon repair, total ankle replacements, Charcot reconstruction, and lower extremity trauma.
Prior to joining Vero Orthopaedics, Dr. Morra completed her fellowship at University Hospitals in Ohio, specializing in foot and ankle reconstruction, joint replacement, arthroscopy, and sports medicine. Prior to fellowship, Dr. Morra completed her surgical residency at Yale, New Haven Hospital, in New Haven, Connecticut, where she served as Chief Resident. She received her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree from Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in Miami Shores, Florida, and completed her undergraduate education at Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Dr. Morra has authored several peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters on foot and ankle conditions and has lectured at several lower extremity conferences. She is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and she is qualified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in foot and reconstructive hindfoot and ankle surgery.
Outside of her medical practice, Dr. Morra enjoys running, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Assumption College, Worcester, MA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami Shores, FL
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Residency: Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Advanced Foot and Ankle Surgical Reconstruction Fellowship: University Hospitals, Cleveland, OH
- Board-Qualified: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital
- Grove Place Surgery Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center