Our neck doctors at Vero Orthopaedics are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of neck injuries and conditions.
Neck pain is common but needs evaluation if it is associated with:
- Radiating pain to the arm or hand
- Weakness of the arm or hand
- Sensory disturbance/sensitivity of the arms and legs
- Arm or hand clumsiness or numbness
When left untreated, a neck condition or injury can cause further damage, and you could be left dealing with chronic pain, weakness, or numbness. Specialized treatment should be sought to ensure that a proper diagnosis is made.
To consult with a neck doctor at Vero Orthopaedics, please schedule an appointment online or call (772) 569-2330.
Click here to learn more about our Spine Center.
Why choose Vero Orthopaedics?
Our neck doctors and surgeons at Vero Orthopaedics have completed additional training, specifically in the back, neck, and spine. With this advanced training, Dr. Craig Popp, Dr. William Kane, Dr. Aaron Howell, and Dr. Barry Garcia have the experience and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your neck injury or condition properly.
- This is a blank field to keep the View from flagging an error. The specialty doctor listings are handled in the attachments.