At Vero Orthopaedics, our highly-skilled and trained physicians and staff are committed to helping all Worker’s Compensation patients get back to their job as quickly and safely as possible. We understand the special challenges presented by industrial injuries and illnesses. Therefore, we work closely with nurse case managers, claims adjusters, attorneys, and employers to safely rehabilitate and return employees to work.
Our Workers' Compensation services include:
- Our dedicated workers' compensation team is available by phone or email. We communicate effectively with employers, adjusters, attorneys, and case managers.
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries.
- X-Ray and MRIs.
- Priority Appointment scheduling – as quickly as the same day, based on the nature of the injury and physician availability.
- Independent Medical Exams.
- Secure approval of procedures, diagnostic tests, and other services.
- Second opinions.
- Timely reporting and documentation – DWC-25 reports and status reports are completed and faxed within 24 hours of evaluation.
- Participation in ODG Guideline Program.
Workers' Compensation Pharmacy
For your convenience, we offer an on-site workers' compensation pharmacy. We understand that your time is valuable, and that is why we have our pharmacy available to our workers' compensation patients, so that you are able to pick up your medications quickly and easily without having to make an extra stop.
For more information about our workers' compensation pharmacy offerings and hours, please call (772) 569-2330 to speak with one of our representatives.
Workers' Compensation Contact Information:
Appointments: (772) 569-2330, option 7
Fax: (772) 778-4809
*Call by 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, for a same-day appointment!
Physical Therapy Department:
Phone: (772) 257-3621
Phone: (772) 569-2330, option 5