Our specialty-trained doctors at Vero Orthopaedics are recognized experts in joint replacement.
Severe joint pain is the most common reason patients undergo a joint replacement procedure. Whether your pain is a result of an old injury, of a degenerative condition like arthritis or osteoarthritis, or of a fracture, joint replacement procedures may be the recommended treatment option.
Nearly any joint in the body can be replaced with a fully functioning artificial implant, but the most common joint replacements are of the ankle, hip, knee, or shoulder.
At Vero Orthopaedics, our joint replacement doctors specialize in joint replacement surgeries, including total joint replacements, osteotomies, partial replacements, and joint resurfacing procedures.
You may be a candidate for a joint replacement surgery if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Severe joint pain
- Pain in the joint that keeps you awake at night
- Joint discomfort that prevents you from participating in recreational activities
- Joint pain that limits your ability to conduct necessary and daily functions, such as climbing stairs or standing up
- You have attempted more conservative treatment methods, such as exercise or therapy, without success
To consult with one of our joint replacement surgeons at Vero Orthopaedics, please schedule an appointment online or call (772) 569-2330.
- This is a blank field to keep the View from flagging an error. The specialty doctor listings are handled in the attachments.