We are a reputable outpatient orthopaedic clinic committed to providing exceptional physical therapy services to patients with musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Our mission is to promote optimal mobility, function, and quality of life for our diverse patient population through evidence-based and patient-centered care.
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Outpatient Physical Therapist to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in orthopaedic rehabilitation, demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and treating musculoskeletal conditions, and have a passion for helping patients regain their mobility and independence.
- Patient Evaluation: Perform comprehensive evaluations to assess patients' physical conditions, medical histories, and functional limitations to develop personalized treatment plans.
- Treatment Planning: Design and implement individualized treatment programs based on evidence-based practices, ensuring the use of therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, and modalities to achieve patients' goals.
- Rehabilitation: Guide patients through therapeutic exercises and activities to improve strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and overall functional abilities.
- Pain Management: Utilize various manual techniques and modalities to manage pain, reduce inflammation, and facilitate healing.
- Patient Education: Educate patients on their condition, treatment plan, and strategies to prevent future injuries, promoting active participation in their recovery process.
- Progress Monitoring: Regularly assess patients' progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Communication: Collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals, to ensure coordinated patient care.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, including initial evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, and discharge summaries.
- Equipment and Facility Management: Ensure proper maintenance and safe usage of therapeutic equipment and clinic facilities.
- Professional Development: Stay abreast of the latest advancements in orthopaedic physical therapy through continuing education, workshops, and seminars.
- Education: Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Licensure: Active state licensure in good standing as a Physical Therapist.
- Experience: Prior experience in outpatient orthopaedic settings is desirable but not mandatory for entry-level candidates with strong clinical knowledge. New grads are welcome to apply.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication and empathy to build strong rapport with patients, families, and the healthcare team.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to assess patients' needs, develop comprehensive treatment plans, and adapt them as needed.
- Physical Stamina: Capability to perform physical therapy procedures and provide manual therapy over extended periods.
- Time Management: Effective organizational skills to manage a caseload and meet patients' scheduling needs.
- Adaptability: Willingness to embrace new techniques, technologies, and best practices in physical therapy.