Dr. Alfredo Arrojas is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total joint reconstruction. He has extensive training in robotic-assisted total knee, total hip, and partial knee replacements as well as direct anterior and revision total hip replacement, revision total knee replacement, and cementless total knee arthroplasty. In his practice, he strives to keep his patients informed through shared decision-making and treating them as if they were part of his family.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida International University in Miami, Dr. Arrojas earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He then attended Palmetto Health/University of South Carolina in Columbia to complete an orthopaedic surgery residency. Dedicating an additional year to specialty training, Dr. Arrojas earned a total joint reconstruction fellowship from The CORE Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is also Mako-certified to perform total and partial knee replacements and total hip replacements.
Dr. Arrojas is fluent in Spanish, and when he is not seeing patients, he likes to play golf and other sports. He also enjoys photography, visiting saltwater aquariums.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Doctor of Medicine: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Palmetto Health/University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Total Joint Reconstruction Fellowship: The CORE Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Stryker Mako® Certification: Robotic Partial Knee, Total Knee, and Total Hip
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Indian River Medical Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- The Advanced Center for Surgery