For 44 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopaedic care to the patients and community of Vero Beach, Sebastian, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopaedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- We are urging patients to follow CDC guidelines and to self-quarantine if they've traveled to a high-risk country in the last 14 days. If patients have traveled to one of the high-risk countries in the last 14 days or are in close contact with someone who has and they're experiencing a fever, sore throat and/or cough, we are rescheduling their appointment.
- We have enhanced our cleaning practices to include disinfecting waiting rooms and front desk areas continuously throughout the day. Exam rooms, Physical Therapy areas, equipment and other direct patient care areas will be cleaned after each patient visit.
- We are encouraging patients to limit the number of visitors they bring to an appointment to one person.
- We have eliminated the entrance of all non-essential vendors to the clinics.
- We will communicate appointment-related updates through our patient portal and appointment reminder system.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- Telehealth appointments are now available.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopaedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.