New ITG Diet® App Now Available!
We are proud to announce the launch of Vero Orthopaedics's new ITG Diet® App, where you will now be able to plan your meals, set goals, track your activity, and communicate directly with our ITG Diet Coach!
How to Get Set Up:
- Download the HealthTrac app on either your iPhone or Android.
- You can also access the app from your desktop computer: https://veroapp.itgdiet.com/
- You will receive an email from Health Trac at Vero Ortho ITG Diet. This email will have your username (this is your email address) and a link to reset your password.
- Once completed, you are now ready to start tracking your daily progress in your app!
- Color My Day – This feature is a simple way to record how you feel about you overall health each day. When used consistently, we will be able to spot different eating trends to help correct unhealthy habits.
- Activity Tracker – This is where you can enter in your activities (i.e., walking, running, biking, weight). You are also able to enter data about your sleep patterns as well. REMINDER: Do NOT add more calories to your day if your exercise routine for the day gives you more calories to eat. Remember to follow the ITG Diet Plan to make sure you stay between 950-1200 calories per day.
- My Journal – This is where you can enter all of your questions, issues, or notes about your day. If you scroll down, you will see options to “Add Food” to your breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning snacks, afternoon snacks, evening snacks, exercise & notes—this is where you will add your journal information so our ITG Diet Coach is able to view them.
- Set a Goal – This is where you will be able to set goals for yourself and where our ITG Diet Coach will upload personalized goals to your app.
- Add Food to Planner – This link allows you the options to add food to your journal for each meal and snack. You are also able to add foods to “My Favorites” so that they are always there for you to select without having to search for the food item. The “Recommended” foods are meals that ITG have imported for mostly "Step 3: Maintenance", but this is a great place to find great food ideas.
- Add Exercise – This is where you can add your exercise routine in. This is important so that our ITG Diet Coach can see how many calories are being burned off each day. We want to keep your body balanced and make sure not to starve it at any point from having such a small number of calories.
- Create Favorite Foods – You can enter your “favorites” to this tab for easy access and daily entry of the same items every day.
- Create Eating Plan – This should not be used unless you are on "Step 3: Maintenance" of our program since this feature is to customize how many calories and such a person should have each day.
For more information about our new ITG Diet® App, call (772) 794-8494, ext. 125, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org