Dr. Robert Hill is an orthopaedic surgeon that specializes in joint replacement & revision of the hip, knee, and shoulder. He completed his Bachelor of Science in chemistry degree from Gannon University and then went on to earn his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Hill completed his rotating internship at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Healthcare Centers and his orthopaedic surgery residency at Michigan State University. He also completed a resident trauma AO fellowship at Tampa General Hospital. After residency, Dr. Hill underwent additional specialty training in the form of a prestigious adult reconstruction clinical fellowship and a shoulder surgery clinical fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Hill is a member of several professional associations including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Gannon University, Erie, PA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Rotating Internship: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Healthcare Centers, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Resident Trauma AO Fellowship: Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL
- Adult Reconstruction Clinical Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Shoulder Surgery Clinical Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Ohio State Medical Association