Dr. Hickman enjoys the practice of general and pediatric orthopaedics, as well as knee and hip replacement surgery. He provides comprehensive musculoskeletal care. He has been practicing in Indian River County for 30 years. Dr. Hickman graduated magna cum laude at the University of Miami and was ranked top in his medical school class at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Hickman completed his internship and residency at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Dr. Hickman enjoys the outdoors and has special interest in all types of fishing. He also began his career caring for patients in Vero Beach and has been doing so since 1986.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Rotating Internship: Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Indian River Medical Center
- Grove Place Surgery Center