At Vero Orthopaedics and Neurology, there is no higher priority than ensuring our patients’ safety and peace of mind. We want to assure you that Vero Orthopaedics and Neurology is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and has put procedures in place that follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and providers.
- We are urging patients to follow CDC guidelines and to self-quarantine if they’ve traveled to a high-risk country in the last 14 days. If patients have traveled to one of the high-risk countries in the last 14 days or are in close contact with someone who has and they’re experiencing a fever, sore throat and/or cough, we are rescheduling their appointment.
- We have enhanced our cleaning practices to include disinfecting waiting rooms and front desk areas continuously throughout the day. Exam rooms, Physical Therapy areas, equipment and other direct patient care areas will be cleaned after each patient visit.
- We are encouraging patients to limit the number of visitors they bring to an appointment to one person.
- We have eliminated the entrance of all non-essential vendors to the clinics.
- We will communicate appointment-related updates through our patient portal and appointment reminder system.